Some have small chips and marks that in no way detract from their style and displayability. None of these bottles is cracked or damaged beyond small nicks and scuffs, mainly at their bases and tops. The glass is very thick on all bottles and the colors include deep amber, clear, aqua blue, light and dark green. These will look awesome in any man cave or bar and show beautifully as a colorful accent on a window sill against the sunlight.I have provided a brief history of each company below for context. Please see all photos and descriptions. Dimensions: 11"L x 7"W x 13H. BOTTLES INCLUDED IN THIS LOT. OBERMEYER & LIEBMANN NEW YORK CITY. Dimensions: 12" Tall x 3" Diameter. Amber Brown Thick Glass Bottle. "OBERMEYER & LIEBMANN NEW YORK CITY REGISTERED". In a triangle shape around a stylized interlocking "OL". Dimensions: 11" Tall x 3 ½" Diameter.
Light Green Thick Glass Blob Top Bottle. Retains Heavy Neck Wire & Partial Original Cork Stopper.
Embossed Logo on front reads. "REGISTERED" in a curved banner. "DB" initials in a diamond flanked by "TRADE" and "MARK". Embossed Lettering on back reads. "DB" interlocking letters near top.
Dimensions: 8" Tall x 2 ½" Diameter. "C" in a small square "178-2". Small chip on top lip. Dimensions: 8" Tall x 2 ¾" Diameter. Torpedo Style Blob Top Bottle.
SCHULTZ in an over arch. Center flanking the pavilion image. "NEW YORK" in under arch on bottom. Very Small chip on top lip. Dimensions: 7 ¼" Tall x 2 ½" Diameter.Blue Green Thick Glass Blob Top Bottle. "DIXON & CARSON" in an arch.
Dimensions: 8" Tall x 2 5/8" Diameter. Embossed Logo around shoulder reads. Prohibition Era "Near Beer" bottle. Dimensions: 7 ¼' Tall x 2 ¾ Diameter. Embossed words around shoulder reads.Dimensions: 9 3/8" Tall x 2 5/8" Diameter. Made by Bottlers & Manufacturers Supply, Co.
In Long Island City, NY. "JACOB RUPPERT BREWER NEW YORK" in a circle. Embossed logo on base heel reads. What looks to be intersecting letters?OBERMEYER & LIEBMANN Brewers was founded in 1868 by Joseph Liebmann and David Obermeyer, both of whom were sons-in- law of Samuel Liebmann, who founded the S Liebmann's Sons brewery in 1855. The firm of Obermeyer & Liebmann brewers was located at 67 Bremen Street in Brooklyn, NY between Bushwick Avenue and Forest. DINGWELL BROTHERS Water Company was started 1908 and was located at 1025 Greene Avenue. The business was the partnership of Francis S. The Dingwell Brothers manufactured soda and mineral water. In 1925, the business had moved to 62 Stanhope Street. At the end of prohibition Dingwell began bottling beer as well as soda. They business was functioning until around 1945. U-NO-US was initially called Bruckner Bros and was started in 1894 by John and Henry Bruckner as a mineral water and soda company. Henry was a politician and Bronx Borough President from 1918 to 1933. Bruckner Boulevard and the Bruckner Expressway are named for him. Around 1906 the company moved to 408 East 161st Street, which is about a half mile from Yankee Stadium. Henry Bruckner died in 1942 but the business continued until 1957. CARL SCHULTZ started a mineral water business with Thomas Walker in 1862 in New York City. The business was originally named Schultz and Walker. The company moved around to various locations in the city.
Schultz then opened and ran his Central Park Mineral Springs Pavilion in Sheep Meadow in 1867. They encouraged customers to drink their mineral water to protect against indigestion, arthritis, diabetes and weight gain. Around 1877, they renamed the company Carl H. When Carl died in 1897, Rudolph and Walter Schultz took over and renamed it The Schultz Corp. Until it was taken over by the American Beverage Corp.
The original Central Park Mineral Springs pavilion was torn down in 1957 after 90 years in business. DIXON & CARSON was a beverage company in business during the 1850's. The brewery was located at 41 Walker Street, New York, New York. MUNCH BREWERY was founded in Brooklyn, New York by Ferdinand Munch. Munch moved around Brooklyn, working as a brewer several times from 1869 until the late 1870's when he established his own brewery.
The Munch brewery was located at 283-299 Vernon Avenue, in Brooklyn between Sumner and Lewis Avenues. Munch continued in business here until his death in 1890.
Took over at this time until he retired and his brothers William and Otto took over when Munch died in 1897 to 1904. By 1913, the company was under new ownership. In 1915, a new building was built at 1022 Myrtle Avenue. Brewery was founded around 1883 by Gottfried, Michael and Willian Piel in East New York. They were German immigrant brothers with business knowledge and brewing experience.
The new brewery was built at Liberty and Sheffield Avenues in Brooklyn. By 1895, the business expanded tremendously including a bottling company, a beer hall, a restaurant and a hotel. The business was incorporated in 1989. They bottled malts and ales, soft drinks, including the Kovar line, introduced in 1919, which was less than. 5% alcohol for sale during the prohibition era.
The Piels brand ceased in 2015. JACOB RUPPERT Brewery was built in the Yorkville section of Manhattan at 3. After the death of Jacob Ruppert in 1915, his son Jacob, Jr took over the business. By 1916, the brewery had produced over one million barrels of beer. It stayed in business for nearly 100 years, becoming one of the largest breweries in the world.In 1916, Jacob Ruppert, Jr bought The New York Yankees and signed the legendary Babe Ruth. In 1923, he built the Yankee Stadium in the Bronx. Died in 1939 as the company produced its 30 millionth barrel of beer. His brother George took over the company. Rheingold Brewery bought the formula and equipment and The Jacob Ruppert Company went out of business in late 1965.
Please see all photos as they give the best description. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Breweriana, Beer\Bottles: Glass". The seller is "chris-cardo" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.